What is the Buy a Gift feature?
This feature allows you to place gift orders for others as well as be able to purchase certificates to be redeemed for custom clothing by the receiver upon presenting to the MySuitShop.com web site. This feature allows you to order custom garments of your choice or select the style that you like and let the receiver submit his/her measurements or even select the item only and let the receiver choose the style, fabric and colour he/she would like custom made-to-measure. If selecting a fixed value gift, a link to our home page will be emailed to the receiver along with your message. You would need to select the option of sending the home page link on the recipients information submission page. If a particular item is being given, you would need to go to the appropriate category in the appropriate catalogue and can select style as well if you so wish. After having made your choices, please select the "buy a gift" feature from the menu on your left. You will be taken to the page where the recipientís information needs to be submitted and a link to the page you came from after having selected the item will be emailed to the recipient. You would need to select the option to email a link from the page you came from at this form. If you would like to have the gift delivered to yourself and personally give it to the recipient, please DO NOT use the "buy a gift" feature, but simply add the recipientís measurements into the MY ACCOUNT feature first. After the measurements have been added to your account and this profile given a name, you would then be able to order the custom made-to-measure gift to be delivered directly to yourself, by simply placing the item in your shopping cart. This feature also helps if you would like to add profiles of your friends or family members into your account so that combined orders can be placed at the same time.
It is worth noting the following policies in relation to this feature..
A certificate or swatch payment redemption coupon if lost, would be considered lost and not recoverable. It is the receivers responsibility to retain and save the coupon or certificate for subsequent use at our site.
Any certificate or redemption coupon cannot be exchanged for cash.
A certificate or redemption coupon cannot be utilized or redeemed with an order already placed or with an existing order being worked on at that moment. Redemptions can only be made on the next order or subsequent orders and not on any current orders.
No request to recover a lost coupon or gift certificate shall be entertained.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the Prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- What is the Allow us to make a Suggestion feature?
- What are Off-Site Purchases?
- What are Package Offers and How do I order a Wardrobe Special?
- How do I add custom choices such as monogrammes or buttons or lining etc to pieces selected in the Package Offers?
- What do I do? How do I order?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections? How?
- I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
I have a different question about The Ordering Process (Send an Email)