What is the turnaround of Ready to wear items?
Items in Ready to Wear are in-stock items and the turnaround is normally within 24 to 48 hours. However, for fast moving colors and styles we may have to source from our suppliers if not immediately available and in this case, it may take longer. In the situations where there is a custom order under production, items from the ready to wear will be shipped with the order we are working on.
Other commonly asked questions about Order Status , Shipping, Turnaround
- What is difference between Priority processing and Rush Processing?
- I want to change my Shipping address. How?
- How long after an order is shipped do I receive it? Can I choose who to ship with?
- What is the estimated dispatch date?
- To what countries are orders not shipped?
- How do I update my addresses or details prior to my next order or while my current order is being constructed and worked on?
- What are the Conditions, Customs Duties or Taxes that I must be aware of ?
- Where and How do I send samples for replication or reproduction? Where, How do I send cloth for CMT work?
- Do you ship to / deliver to UK ? USA ? Australia ? What countries do you ship to ? How long does it take to arrive ?
- I submitted my Order sometime ago, why is it still Pending?
- Where is My Order?
- What is the Turnaround Time at MySuitShop.com?
- How do I track my order online?
- What are the Shipping and Handling Charges?
- What is Priority Processing?
- Why is my order still pending?
- What is Rush processing and the conditions you must aware of before selecting this option?