Do you make Non - Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
As manufacturers, we are able to offer custom made clothing to serve specific religious requirements such as Non-Shatnez compliance at no additional cost whatsoever! Our strict quality control mechanisms ensure true adherence to Halacha and compliance with other religion centric clothing codes and Mitzvahs (Mitzvot)
To order Halacha compliant clothing, all you need to do is use the special requests section of the order placement process to indicate this requirement.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories , Special Requests, Monogrammes, Optionals, Trimmings
- What is the ready to wear Category?
- What are working buttons/Functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What are the Special Requests for Suits or Shirts that I can add to my order?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Do you do removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable Collars on my shirts?
- How and Where do I choose Neckties or Cufflinks?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants, I want half lined or fully lined Jackets. I like removable collar stays in my shirts. Is this possible?
- I would like Monogrammes, I want working sleeve buttons, I want hand stitched/pick stitched Lapels. Is this possible?
- What is Hand Basted Full Canvas Front ?
- What Monogramme styles are available for choosing? How do I indicate this?