What is a hidden button down collar?
A collar with hidden buttons that fasten the points or tips to a shirt. This is considered one of the casual collars designed to appear more formal so that it can be worn with a tie. These are softer than standard collars.
Other commonly asked questions about Style Specific Questions
- What is the difference between Inverse Pleats and Reverse pleats and how do they differ from the standard pleats in pants?
- What are Morning Pants?
- What is a vent?
- Do you make detachable collar dress shirts?
- What is a Peak Lapel?
- What is a Notch Lapel?
- What is an ainsley collar?
- What is the difference between English or British cut and Italian cut mens suits?
- What is a button down collar?
- What is the difference between a single breasted and a double breasted jacket?
- what is a sculptured collar?
- What is a Split Back on Jackets?
- What is are inverted box pleats?
- What is the difference between a Notch Lapel and a Peak Lapel?
- What are ticket pockets?
- What style is best for me?
- What is button stance?
- What is a Gorge?
- What is a Placket Covered Front?
- What is a bouttonnaire?
- What is a Mandarin collar or Thai collar or Oriental collar?
- Where does custom tailoring and the Traditional and Modern Styles fit in ?
- What is the difference between a Suit Jacket, a Blazer and a Sports Jacket ?
- Can Designer Styles be Replicated ?
- Can I order deviations from Styles that I like but want slightly different ?
- What are the Construction Specifications for your shirts?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
I have a different question about Style Specific Questions (Send an Email)