How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
Please log into your account using the MyAccounts link on the left menu. Here you will see all your current orders. Use the link called - Make Changes to This Order - to submit any changes or updates that you wish to have us incorporate into the submitted order.
Please note that for obvious reasons, all of the changes may not be incorporated into the order and this depends on the status that the order is in at that moment.
Please also note that depending on the kind of changes required, the order totals may be revised upwards and additional funds charged to you. Any left over balance on the payment received is however non-refundable.
Once the changes have been submitted and our customer service department reviewed them, you will received a confirmation via email indicating whether the changes have been incorporated or not. The order totals will however be revised as soon as the changes have been accepted.
Other commonly asked questions about The Ordering Process
- How do I see/view/send an EMAIL ORDER or ORDER BY EMAIL?
- What are the Prices for suits, shirts, pants?
- How and where do I send samples to copy?
- How do I send photos and digital images?
- What is the Buy a Gift feature?
- What is the Allow us to make a Suggestion feature?
- What are Off-Site Purchases?
- What are Package Offers and How do I order a Wardrobe Special?
- How do I add custom choices such as monogrammes or buttons or lining etc to pieces selected in the Package Offers?
- What do I do? How do I order?
- Can I make changes to styles that are displayed in the various collections? How?
- I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
I have a different question about The Ordering Process (Send an Email)