When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
It is indeed not a problem if our programme caught some discrepancies in your measurements submission, especially because that is exactly what the programme is designed to do and indeed does very well!
You in fact, do not need to do anything when, after repeatedly rechecking the sizes, you do not seem to find any anomalies that deserve an - Out of Range - warning.
A descrepancy which the programme catches, in fact alerts us to it so that we can manually screen the sizes prior to completing the order.
Should we find any anomalies, we are certain to get back to you for clarifications.
Our patented programme is but just the first step in the screening processes we use for ensuring a perfectly custom made garment made to your specifications.
We will be reviewing your measurements when working on your order and should we find serious discrepancies, we will definitely be contacting you for clarifications and reconfirmations.
Rest assured that apparently wrong or glaringly incorrect measurements will never be used for your custom garments.
We also have cross referencing sizes that we ask for and take these into account when executing your orders.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
- I can´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
I have a different question about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues (Send an Email)