What sort of religious criteria can be added to a Custom order construction?
As manufacturers, we are able to offer custom made clothing to serve specific religious requirements such as Shatnez Compliance at no additional cost whatsoever! Our strict quality control mechanisms ensure true adherence to Halacha and other religion centric clothing codes and Mitzvahs (Mitzvot).
We can easily incorporate certain religious criteria and religious requirements, believe systems, into our custom clothing upon request.
Criteria such as non-mixing of linens and cottons, linens and wools, linens and silks, silks and wools etc can be used for your custom orders as necessary. We do not use linen fusings and can only use pure organic threads if so required. Upon request, wool padding would not be used with cotton suitings or linen canvases would not be used with wool suitings.
Normally there is no extra charge for such features, however, do Contact us to confirm the viability of your requirements and any associated costs thereof.
To specify your requirements according to your believe systems, please use the special requests section of the order placement process, after selection of style, fabric and colour, to indicate in detail, what those requirements are. Your instructions will then be incorporated into your custom clothing as necessary.
Should you wish to search for particular fabrics or combinations of threads used in a fabric, please use the Fabric Search page to do quick searches using fabric composition, weights, climates, patterns and other search parameters.
Other commonly asked questions about Product Features
- How does a fully constructed, tailored Jacket differ from semi constructed or unconstructed jackets?
- What is a Semi constructed Jacket? How do unconstructed, semi constructed and fully constructed jackets differ?
- What is an unconstructed Jacket? What is the difference between a fully constructed and an unconstructed Jacket?
- What is the difference between ready to wear/off the peg and Made to Measure and full Bespoke Suits?
- How are your jackets, pants, shirts made? What type of construction is done on your jackets, shirts, pants? What are your manufacturing specifications?
- What types of Jacket/Coat construction is done at MySuitShop?
- Are your Jackets Hand Basted or Fused? Can you do Hand Basted Canvas Fronts? Are shirt collars fused? What about the Seams?
- What are the Standards of MySuitShop.com?
- How do I know if MySuitShop is for me?
- What about Big and Tall sizes?
- Can I order for others such as family?
I have a different question about Product Features (Send an Email)