What are the Special Requests for Suits or Shirts that I can add to my order?
There is a long list of special requests, optional features, accessories and added customizations that we offer on our suits and shirts.
When ready to place your order, please select the garment you wish to order and on the styles page, you will notice a link to the list of optionals and extra features available for that garment.
Monogrammes on suits and shirts, working sleeve buttons on jackets, removable collar stays on shirts, hand sewn lapels, full canvas front on jackets, contrast linings, hand basted fronts, mother of pearl buttons etc are some of the extra special features we have on offer, for very small premiums.
Please use the link provided in the style selection pages to view a full list of special features we offer.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories , Special Requests, Monogrammes, Optionals, Trimmings
- What is the ready to wear Category?
- What are working buttons/Functioning buttons?
- What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non - Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Do you do removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable Collars on my shirts?
- How and Where do I choose Neckties or Cufflinks?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants, I want half lined or fully lined Jackets. I like removable collar stays in my shirts. Is this possible?
- I would like Monogrammes, I want working sleeve buttons, I want hand stitched/pick stitched Lapels. Is this possible?
- What is Hand Basted Full Canvas Front ?
- What Monogramme styles are available for choosing? How do I indicate this?