I want to know more about the Various Silks available.
The squirrel tail silk is a matte finish light weight, flowing drape, easy care, wrinkle resistant, washable silk synthetic blend. This is light enough for a very light summer suit or a heavy evening shirt. The Thai silk blend is a gloss finish, shiny, easy care, light weight, wrinkle resistant, washable silk terelene blend fabric and excellent for evening dress wear. This is a shirt fabric. The pure Thai silk is a stiffer, gloss finish, completely hand woven, pure silk fabric with a glossy dressy finish and excellent for an elegant evening shirt that is to be worn without a jacket. This is dry clean only. It can be made into a suit for evening wear as well…though quite a rich look The Chinese silks, silks in velvet finish, sand washed silks are extremely light weight, flowing drape, two tone matte finish materials that should be hand washed only. These are for shirts and for suits and in different weights for the different type of garments. The silk cashmere blend is a proper suiting material in a 10 ounce weight ideal for an all year round suit. It has a smooth hand and a gloss finish. Embued with Subtle Elegance, this is a silk, cashmere, wool and viscose blend to make it wrinkle resistant. The raw silk is a more fancy fabric, dry clean only, 9 ounce fabric, all year round wear and a matte nubby fleck finish that brings out the ´appearance of rawness´ in the material. This is a silk and terelene blend material. This is a totally non wrinkle material for mens and womens suits and sports jackets or blazers.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim Jackets/coats/slacks/jeans etc.
- I am looking for a particular colour. Do you have the colour I am looking for?
- What is Linen? Why Linen?
- What is Fabric Popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it on this site?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics, durable, everyday wear
- Do you have higher end fabrics available apart from those displayed?
- Where can I find the Exclusive, Deluxe and Heritage Gold collections?
- What is the difference between the CLASSIC COLLECTIONS, PREMIER COLLECTION and the SUPERIOR COLLECTION ?
- Which Mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for Fabric Care Information
- What are fabrics in the CloseOuts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- I would like to order a garment from one collection, in a fabric from another collection. How do I do so ?
- I am a woman, but I like mens style shirts or suits. How do I order this ?
- I would like to order a Custom made Denim Jeans. Can you do this?
- I would like to order a Suit/Shirt in White/Cream/Blue/Yellow/Pink/Orange or in a colour not shown here . How do I do so ? What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy Fabric only / Do you Sell by the Yard ?/ What is the cost per yard of Fabric ?
- I am looking for a very particular fabric/Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and How do I view the various fabrics?
- Does MySuitShop Make to Measure with my cloth? How and Where can I send you cloth for my Custom garments?
- Does MySuitShop customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- I would like to Order a CATALOGUE of your products.
I have a different question about Fabrics and Styles (Send an Email)