Do You Dress Smart? - From Dress Smart For Men
Wardrobes that Win in the new Workplace!
You only seven seconds to make an impression. Clothes make the difference! So dress smart!
Here is a short question and answer game to test your knowledge.
1. - I work for a traditional law firm with a strict corporate dress code. I am traveling with my boss to a three-day conference that we leave for no a Sunday afternoon. Can I wear my weekend jeans and sneakers on our flight?
2.- Do I need to wear a suit to my interview if know the office dress casual?
3. - I don’t see my upper management very often, so is there any point in making an investment in my business wardrobe?
4. - I am an accountant at a firm that employs a corporate dress code. I have a meeting at a client’s firm that has a casual dress code. Should I follow their dress code for the meeting?
5. - Throughout college and summer jobs I have always worn loafers Without socks would that be appropriate on casual Fridays in The summer?
6. - I am forty year old in a youth-oriented company, and I’m in Competition for a promotion. Should I update my image with
A more hip look?
7. - I think my boss dresses too casually for his position. Is it okay For me to dress more formally than him?
8. - Can I wear a button-down shirt with a pinstripe suit?
9. - I just got a promotion where I now oversee an entire department. A suit is just a suit whether I pay $ or $$$, so do I need to change My wardrobe?
10. - I believe I should be judged by the work I do and not the way I look. Does it really make a difference to dress the part, if my work is good?
And the Answers are ....
1. no 2. yes 3.yes 4.no 5.no 6.no 7.yes 8.yes 9.yes 10.yes
So, How did you do?
More custom tailoring related information!