I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
As noted in the email confirming size changes having been received by us, these changes will not be reflected as ´measurements used´, in the measurements profile till the time your next order has been processed and dispatched. This is to avoid confusion and multiple size change errors. Therefore, once the changes have been submitted, and you have received an email confirming the changes having been noted, please DO NOT resubmit these changes. The new sizes will be reflected in the measurements profile once they have been used in a future order. In the meanwhile, please feel free to place your next order with the full confidence that we do have your measurements on file, including all the changes which we will definitely incorporate into your next order.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I can´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
I have a different question about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues (Send an Email)