I have a shirt I want sizes taken from. How should we go about with this?
Please contact us with the following shirt sizes taken from your perfect fitting shirt..
1) the length of the shirt in front
2) the length of the shirt at the back
3) chest circumference at the point where the arm hole joins the torso.
Take the measurement across the front of the chest and across the back in the same line separately and email us the separate measurements separately.
4) stomach circumference at the middle of the shirt where it tapers to its narrowest.
Take the measurement across the front of the stomach/waist and the back in the same line, separately please.
5) hips circumference at the bottom of the shirt at the highest point of the tails and once again, the front half and the back half should be taken seperately
6) shoulder width from where the shoulder and sleeve seams join on one side to the other
7) sleeve length from the point where shoulder and sleeve join to the lowest edge of the cuffs
8) neck circumference from center of button to center of button hole.
9) Cuff circumference from center of button to center of button hole as well as from one outer edge of the cuff to the other outer edge of the cuff.
10) The height of the cuffs
11) The length of the collar points in front, the height of the collar at the back and the height of the collar band in the front and in the back.
12) The width of the back yoke where the joint across the back joins from one arm to the other
13) The under arm length where the armhole and chest join to the edge of the cuff under the sleeves.
14) The distance of collar and first button and the distance of first and second button and the total number of buttons on the shirt.
15) The style of the collar and the cuffs.
Having these measurements will help us correctly custom made the shirt to your exact specifications. Your order can then be placed via our website in the normal manner.
View our top Questions.
Other commonly asked questions about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ?
- What sizes are Big and Tall for Men? What sizes constitue Large sizes for Women?
- What does NOA mean?
- Can I send in sizes that I want copied from a garment that fits me well?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- I am afraid to take sizes. Can I send measurements off a garment I am happy with?
- What is difference between "Slim or Snug Fit", "Athletic Cut" and "Full Fit"?
- How do I send my Digital Images to use with my order?
- How do I best take sizes? With clothes on or without any clothes on?
- I have existing garments that I want to send to you for Replicating sizes off of. How do I do this?
- Do you have any Advice on how to take sizes best ? Is there a perfect way to Take ideal measurements ? Should I submit sizes in Centimeters or in Inches ?
- When, How, Where do I submit my Measurements?
- Can you do Large loose shirts ? Can you to Tight or fitted Shirts ? Loose baggy slacks? Snug fit pants ? Boxy Jackets?
- Can you do Big and Tall size Custom Clothing?
- Is there a premium charge for Big and Tall sizes ?
- Can you do wheelchair fit ?/ I have physical limitations, can you accomodate them in my custom clothing ?
- What if I am an odd size with parts of my physique larger or smaller than other parts of my physique? Such as, what if my neck is a lot larger than the rest of my proportions or what if my sleeves are extra short compared to the rest of me?
- Can I update the measurements after the order has been delivered?
- I am an existing client but do not see my measurements profile in my account. Do you have all my measurements? If so, why is it not shown?
- Can I update the measurements before an order has been placed or after an order has been placed in case that I have already submitted my measurements earlier?
- How can I be sure of a perfect fit?
- Can you use off the rack sizes? Can I submit Ready to Wear sizes for my custom clothing?
- What are the minimal size requirements for Shirts ? Jackets ? Pants ? Vests ?
I have a question about another topic.
I have a different question about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ? (Send an Email)