What is Priority Processing?
This extra option allows our customers to have their order executed in the quickest time possible while maintaining our professional standards. It includes a 2-3 day delivery period by International couriers with special priority delivery instructions. Current rates for the priority processing option are 10% of total order.
Other commonly asked questions about Order Status , Shipping, Turnaround
- What is difference between Priority processing and Rush Processing?
- I want to change my Shipping address. How?
- How long after an order is shipped do I receive it? Can I choose who to ship with?
- What is the estimated dispatch date?
- To what countries are orders not shipped?
- How do I update my addresses or details prior to my next order or while my current order is being constructed and worked on?
- What are the Conditions, Customs Duties or Taxes that I must be aware of ?
- Where and How do I send samples for replication or reproduction? Where, How do I send cloth for CMT work?
- Do you ship to / deliver to UK ? USA ? Australia ? What countries do you ship to ? How long does it take to arrive ?
- I submitted my Order sometime ago, why is it still Pending?
- Where is My Order?
- What is the Turnaround Time at MySuitShop.com?
- How do I track my order online?
- What are the Shipping and Handling Charges?
- Why is my order still pending?
- What is Rush processing and the conditions you must aware of before selecting this option?
- What is the turnaround of Ready to wear items?