Can I pay by Fax or by Telephone ? If so, How?
May we confirm that we can accept payment by fax using major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
At the completion of the order placement process, please use the appropriate links to print out the fax payment form and fax it to (66) 2 650 0956. This is an answering service and a fax service. Hence one would need to manually dial the number and press the transmit button at the end of the answering message. If faxing from the USA, you can fax to our local number in the USA at (1)703 997 5593 and from UK please fax to (44) 2079 003 541.
Remember to include your name and email address and if you know your customer ID, with the faxed documents.
Please remember to include the CVV number or the Amex 4 digit security code with the payment information.
To submit payment via phone, please call our hotline at (66) 81 987 8717 and have your customer ID and order ID ready in hand when placing your call.
You can also use our secure online payment options for faster and more timely payment submission resulting in quicker ultimate delivery.
View our top Questions.
Other commonly asked questions about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options
- How do I checkout? How do I pay for an order?
- How secure are payments made to www.mysuitshop.com?
- How do I pay for my custom clothing?
- Can I pay via PayPal? How?
- Can I use a Credit or Debit card to submit payment?
- How Secure is MySuitShop? What is Verified by Visa ?
- When do I pay for my order ? Do you accept Payment on Delivery ?
- Do you offer Credit Terms or Payment in Installments Options ? Can I make Partial Payments ?
- What are the Payment Options for my custom order?
- What is the cvv/cvc number ? What is the 4 digit Amex security number ? What is Verified By Visa ?
- Why has my payment been queued?
- Why is my order still pending when I have already received a payment confirmation?
- Why has payment been processed in Thai Baht and not in USD?
I have a question about another topic.
I have a different question about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options (Send an Email)