Can you do wheelchair fit ?/ I have physical limitations, can you accomodate them in my custom clothing ?
May we confirm that custom making a garmentthat would look good as well as be comfortable in a wheelchair or that accomodates any physical limitations, is not at all an issue.
We would however like to have images of you sitting in the wheel chair front and back as well as standing (if possible) front, back and side views.
If having other physical limitations, we would prefer images of the full body front, back and side silhouttes clearly showing the limitations so that the custom clothing can be proportioned accordingly.
This would help us proportion the garments correctly, balancing looks and comfort at optimum levels.
Kindly send them as JPEG format that ends in the extension .jpg and is of no larger than 50 kb in size each.
If sending multiple images, please ensure that the images are zipped before transmission to make for easier uploads and downloads.
Please ensure that the measurements, when taken are taken off the body when not in the wheelchair as well as when in the wheel chair. This is specially the case for three dimensional measurements such as chest, stomach, waist and hips circumferences as well as the front chest and back measurements.
When setting up a profile, kindly set up the profile using off the body, out of the chair measurements and the separate set in the wheel chair should be emailed to us and not set up as a profile.
Please include the bicep and the armhole circumference off the body as well in the ´additional measurements´ section of the forms.
Other commonly asked questions about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ?
- What sizes are Big and Tall for Men? What sizes constitue Large sizes for Women?
- What does NOA mean?
- Can I send in sizes that I want copied from a garment that fits me well?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- I am afraid to take sizes. Can I send measurements off a garment I am happy with?
- What is difference between "Slim or Snug Fit", "Athletic Cut" and "Full Fit"?
- How do I send my Digital Images to use with my order?
- How do I best take sizes? With clothes on or without any clothes on?
- I have a shirt I want sizes taken from. How should we go about with this?
- I have existing garments that I want to send to you for Replicating sizes off of. How do I do this?
- Do you have any Advice on how to take sizes best ? Is there a perfect way to Take ideal measurements ? Should I submit sizes in Centimeters or in Inches ?
- When, How, Where do I submit my Measurements?
- Can you do Large loose shirts ? Can you to Tight or fitted Shirts ? Loose baggy slacks? Snug fit pants ? Boxy Jackets?
- Can you do Big and Tall size Custom Clothing?
- Is there a premium charge for Big and Tall sizes ?
- What if I am an odd size with parts of my physique larger or smaller than other parts of my physique? Such as, what if my neck is a lot larger than the rest of my proportions or what if my sleeves are extra short compared to the rest of me?
- Can I update the measurements after the order has been delivered?
- I am an existing client but do not see my measurements profile in my account. Do you have all my measurements? If so, why is it not shown?
- Can I update the measurements before an order has been placed or after an order has been placed in case that I have already submitted my measurements earlier?
- How can I be sure of a perfect fit?
- Can you use off the rack sizes? Can I submit Ready to Wear sizes for my custom clothing?
- What are the minimal size requirements for Shirts ? Jackets ? Pants ? Vests ?