I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
We are sorry if you are having trouble placing your order via our website.
It may be perhaps that cookies are disabled on your computer or perhaps you are a part of a local network that does not allow for certain types of pages to show on your computer.
It is also possible that a script is corrupted and this is preventing you from placing your custom order.
May we request that the following order information be emailed to us along with the card information to process payment so that we can manually add the order into your online profiles visible in the MyAccounts section of our website.
If you are also unable to submit your measurements, please email us for a copy of our Measurements Forms that can then be filled in and faxed or emailed back to us.
For a manual order placement, Kindly email us the following details�
1) The items you would like to order
2) The style number of each of the items
3) The fabric number of each of the items
4) The colour of each of the items.
5) Any special requests for any of the items such as handstitched lapels and pockets on jackets, working sleeve buttons on jackets, contrast linings on jackets and vests, monogrammes on jackets, vests or shirts and any other very particular specifications you would like to see in any of the custom pieces being ordered.
6) The measurements can be submitted by logging into the MyAccounts using your email address and using the links on the left menu within your accounts.
If this is not accessible, kindly fax us a copy of the form which can be printed out, filled in and faxed to us. Our fax number is (66) 2 650 0956 where you would need to dial the international access code (it is 011 in the USA ) and then the rest of the number. Remember to include your name and email address and if you know your customer ID, with the faxed documents.
7) Kindly email us the following card information so that we can process payment on the order. We need..
a) the card number
b) the name on the card
c) the expiry date
d) shipping address
e) billing address
f) CVV number is a three digit number in reverse italics at the back of the card on the same strip as the cardholders signature following the card number itself repeated on the same strip. It�s a feature instigated by Visa and MasterCard for online payments.
Having all the pertinent information as detailed above, will allow us to manually enter your order into your online profiles and process it accordingly.