How do I checkout? How do I pay for an order?
Once an item has been added to your shopping cart (link to your shopping cart is visible on the top right of your screen), you can check out by clicking on the Checkout link on the top menu. IF an order has already been placed and the order has been submitted, simply log into your account, go to the current orders page and use the links supplied therein to submit payment for the order.
We offer multiple payment choices using our secure layer link with major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard or American Express. You can also use our PayPal payment gateway (PayPal membership not necessary) to submit payment in USD to avoid exchange rate fluctuations. On PayPal, you can use all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover etc. Payment can also be transfered directly to our bank account. For this, simply email us after the order has been placed requesting account information.
Other commonly asked questions about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options
- How secure are payments made to www.mysuitshop.com?
- How do I pay for my custom clothing?
- Can I pay via PayPal? How?
- Can I use a Credit or Debit card to submit payment?
- How Secure is MySuitShop? What is Verified by Visa ?
- When do I pay for my order ? Do you accept Payment on Delivery ?
- Do you offer Credit Terms or Payment in Installments Options ? Can I make Partial Payments ?
- What are the Payment Options for my custom order?
- What is the cvv/cvc number ? What is the 4 digit Amex security number ? What is Verified By Visa ?
- Why has my payment been queued?
- Why is my order still pending when I have already received a payment confirmation?
- Can I pay by Fax or by Telephone ? If so, How?
- Why has payment been processed in Thai Baht and not in USD?