What are Rope Shoulders? Can you do Rope Shoulders on suits?
We can definetely do rope shoulders on suits and jackets as required.
Rope Shoulder is Hand stitching with strong sewing thread or rope at armhole and neckline seams makes these areas more secure. The construction process of this feature also dictates that the sleeves be mounted on top of the shoulder rather than in line with the shoulder.
This results in the sleeves creating a "rim" on the sleeve head where it is mounted on the shoulder. This rim results in a slight lift to the shoulder line towards the end of the shoulders.
Rope shoulders are the traditional method of shoulder/sleeve construction on suits and jackets.
Other commonly asked questions about Accessories , Special Requests, Monogrammes, Optionals, Trimmings
- What is the ready to wear Category?
- What are working buttons/Functioning buttons?
- Can I order shirts with contrast collars and cuffs? Can you make shirts with white collars and white cuffs?
- Do you make Non - Shatnez and Halacha compliant clothing?
- What material do you use for linings?
- What are hand stitched lapels and pockets?
- What are the Special Requests for Suits or Shirts that I can add to my order?
- I want corporate logo, personal logo on the garments I Order.
- Do you do removable collar stays on shirts?
- Can I order detachable Collars on my shirts?
- How and Where do I choose Neckties or Cufflinks?
- I want half lined or fully lined pants, I want half lined or fully lined Jackets. I like removable collar stays in my shirts. Is this possible?
- I would like Monogrammes, I want working sleeve buttons, I want hand stitched/pick stitched Lapels. Is this possible?
- What is Hand Basted Full Canvas Front ?
- What Monogramme styles are available for choosing? How do I indicate this?