What is MySuitShop´s Stand on Human Rights and Conservation?
We are proud to indicate that we follow international norms in human rights and conservation. No forced labour is used at our workshops. No underage individuals work with us. We strictly follow the minimum working age laws of Thailand at our factory and the minimum wage regulations of the Kingdom of Thailand. No children are employed by us and any dangerous job (working with sewing machines and needles for example) is only undertaken by workers over 30 years of age. We strictly follow the maximum working hours dictates of the law. We respect Nature and feel it conscientious to do our best for conversation so that future generations have a beautiful world to live in. We conduct recycling of all possible items. Paper for example, is never discarded without having been recycled first. Conservation is our duty and responsibility and this we take very seriously at our showrooms and workshops.
Other commonly asked questions about Other Issues
- What is laundering and starching?
- How do I Clean my suit?
- Where is www.mysuitshop.com located?
- What are the Conditions for the many promotions offered? Where and How do I select items I am to receive in the promotions?
- Do you visit USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Europe on annual Mail Order Trips ? Do you visit my part of the world, my area and locality to take orders or measurements ?
- I would like to see client references of some of your other clients in my area or locality.
- Where are you located ? What is your Physical address ? Can I have directions to your location ?
I have a different question about Other Issues (Send an Email)