What is the status - QC?
QC is stands for Inspecting and Quality Checking.
It is a process immediately prior to the shipment of an order is dispatched. Once your order has undergone all the stages of production, we do a final check on the fabric, style, measurements and the other specifications ordered so that we can ensure that the order has been made exactly per your requirements.
We consider the design of custom clothing an art and don´t take details lightly. That is why the quality of every garment reflects a passionate attention to detail.
From perfectly matched patterns, to well proportioned and fitted linings, to the finest trimmings available, no detail is over looked.
Upon completion, each garment is carefully inspected by our expert staff to ensure total customer Delight!
Other commonly asked questions about MyAccount Section
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- What is the MyAccounts feature?
- How do I check the status of my orders at MySuitShop.com?
- How do I track the status of my order online?
- What is Order "Pending" in my accounts?
- What is Order "Processing" in my accounts?
- I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
- Why does it ask for a password in MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- How do I set up an Account ?
- What is order "sourcing" in My Accounts?
- What is Order "Executing" in my accounts?
- What is Order "Awaiting Info" in my accounts?
- What is Order "Completing" in my accounts?
- What is Order "Shipped" in my accounts?
I have a different question about MyAccount Section (Send an Email)