How do I pay for my custom clothing?
We accept payment for your custom clothing orders using the following approved payment methods-Credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and all Debit cards via our secure online payment systems arrived at when you checkout.
Via PayPal where you can use all major debit and credit and debit cards like Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express as well as E-checks.
by Fax via our FaxForm using Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards.
A bank Demand BANK DRAFT or Certified Managers cheques payable to :-
My Suit Shop
Klongtan P O Box 21
Klongtan Post Office
Tel: +66 81 987 8717
Please note that it may take two to three weeks for the cheques to be received by us and thus delay your order.
Postal is only acceptable if an order is above US$350 in value.
By Bank to Bank Telex transfer - if an order is above US$300 in value. Please Email Us for bank information After you have placed your order with us.
via Western Union only if an order is above US$500 in value and you would need to add an additional 5% processing and exchange differentials charges to the total you wish to remit.
View our top Questions.
Other commonly asked questions about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options
- How do I checkout? How do I pay for an order?
- How secure are payments made to www.mysuitshop.com?
- Can I pay via PayPal? How?
- Can I use a Credit or Debit card to submit payment?
- How Secure is MySuitShop? What is Verified by Visa ?
- When do I pay for my order ? Do you accept Payment on Delivery ?
- Do you offer Credit Terms or Payment in Installments Options ? Can I make Partial Payments ?
- What are the Payment Options for my custom order?
- What is the cvv/cvc number ? What is the 4 digit Amex security number ? What is Verified By Visa ?
- Why has my payment been queued?
- Why is my order still pending when I have already received a payment confirmation?
- Can I pay by Fax or by Telephone ? If so, How?
- Why has payment been processed in Thai Baht and not in USD?
I have a question about another topic.
I have a different question about Payments, Credit Cards, Security Issues, Payment Options (Send an Email)