I dont see my order in MyAccounts. Where did it go? Do you still have it?
There are two reasons why you to not see your order in your Accounts.
It is possible that the order has been moved to the order history page. Please use the link on the left within your accounts section to access the order history pages to review your order.
It could also be that you are using a different email address to access your account with us. Your original email address that you used previously may have been different. In this case, please log out and then log back in using the original email address and password to do so.
In the latter case, remember to add your new email address into your account that was accessed using the original address, so that in future, you do not need to remember which email address was used and you can access your account using either email address that you have added to your address list.
Should you still have trouble accessing your account, please use the Trouble Shoot to let us know.
Other commonly asked questions about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues
- What are alpha characters?
- How can I remove an item from my shopping cart? How do I edit items in my shopping cart? How do I change items in my order?
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- It keeps asking for the password to MyAccounts? I do not have/have forgotten the password. What should I do?
- I am unable to log into MyAccounts. What should I do?
- I updated my measurements online. Why are the changes not showing?
- I can´t view the video tutorials in the measurements forms. I am having trouble submitting sizes. The form is not going through. Help.
- I am unable to submit an order Online/ The site is not taking my Order ! What should I do?
I have a different question about Troubleshoot, Technical Issues (Send an Email)