What is difference between "Slim or Snug Fit", "Athletic Cut" and "Full Fit"?
A snug fit garment fits close to the body and follows the body’s curves. This is similar to the cut and shape of jackets of the 50s and 60s and very British in proportion with narrower armholes and sleeves. This is more suited to the very slim and lanky physiques
An athletic fit is wider at the shoulders and has more of an hourglass shape, narrowing at the waist for a steeper drop and then following the curvature of the hips more like an Italian Cut. This is perfect for the well built body and the accent to the shoulders is well suited to those with wider shoulders and narrower tighter torsos.
A full cut drapes and flows over the body and minimizes the curves of the body. This is ideal for larger more substantial or Big and Tall physiques.
Other commonly asked questions about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ?
- What sizes are Big and Tall for Men? What sizes constitue Large sizes for Women?
- What does NOA mean?
- Can I send in sizes that I want copied from a garment that fits me well?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- I am afraid to take sizes. Can I send measurements off a garment I am happy with?
- How do I send my Digital Images to use with my order?
- How do I best take sizes? With clothes on or without any clothes on?
- I have a shirt I want sizes taken from. How should we go about with this?
- I have existing garments that I want to send to you for Replicating sizes off of. How do I do this?
- Do you have any Advice on how to take sizes best ? Is there a perfect way to Take ideal measurements ? Should I submit sizes in Centimeters or in Inches ?
- When, How, Where do I submit my Measurements?
- Can you do Large loose shirts ? Can you to Tight or fitted Shirts ? Loose baggy slacks? Snug fit pants ? Boxy Jackets?
- Can you do Big and Tall size Custom Clothing?
- Is there a premium charge for Big and Tall sizes ?
- Can you do wheelchair fit ?/ I have physical limitations, can you accomodate them in my custom clothing ?
- What if I am an odd size with parts of my physique larger or smaller than other parts of my physique? Such as, what if my neck is a lot larger than the rest of my proportions or what if my sleeves are extra short compared to the rest of me?
- Can I update the measurements after the order has been delivered?
- I am an existing client but do not see my measurements profile in my account. Do you have all my measurements? If so, why is it not shown?
- Can I update the measurements before an order has been placed or after an order has been placed in case that I have already submitted my measurements earlier?
- How can I be sure of a perfect fit?
- Can you use off the rack sizes? Can I submit Ready to Wear sizes for my custom clothing?
- What are the minimal size requirements for Shirts ? Jackets ? Pants ? Vests ?