How do I send my Digital Images to use with my order?
The images you wish to send to us to use with your order should be of the following please...
3..Full left profile and Full right profile
The images should be taking against a dark background for good contrast to make for clearer viewing
The images can be taken with very light clothes on or simply with undergarments on.
Each image should be no larger than 100 kb and the images should be in the JPEG format that ends in the extension .jpg.
Please send the images as attachments addressed to email@example.com and remember to include the following information in the subject field and body of the message along with the attachment(s)...
1..Your Full Name
2...Your customer ID..usually begining with MSS and a number
3...Your order number if you have already submitted your order. This is not necessary if an order has not already been submitted, though you MUST REMEMBER to refer to your images having been sent to us, in the special request section of the order placement process whenever the order is submitted.
4...Remember to use the same email address to send the images to us as you use for your order placement.
Please do not hesitate to Contact us should you have additional questions regarding this subject.
Other commonly asked questions about Measurements, Sizes, How to? When ? What ?
- What sizes are Big and Tall for Men? What sizes constitue Large sizes for Women?
- What does NOA mean?
- Can I send in sizes that I want copied from a garment that fits me well?
- When I submit sizes, it shows an - Out Of Range - Error.
- I am afraid to take sizes. Can I send measurements off a garment I am happy with?
- What is difference between "Slim or Snug Fit", "Athletic Cut" and "Full Fit"?
- How do I best take sizes? With clothes on or without any clothes on?
- I have a shirt I want sizes taken from. How should we go about with this?
- I have existing garments that I want to send to you for Replicating sizes off of. How do I do this?
- Do you have any Advice on how to take sizes best ? Is there a perfect way to Take ideal measurements ? Should I submit sizes in Centimeters or in Inches ?
- When, How, Where do I submit my Measurements?
- Can you do Large loose shirts ? Can you to Tight or fitted Shirts ? Loose baggy slacks? Snug fit pants ? Boxy Jackets?
- Can you do Big and Tall size Custom Clothing?
- Is there a premium charge for Big and Tall sizes ?
- Can you do wheelchair fit ?/ I have physical limitations, can you accomodate them in my custom clothing ?
- What if I am an odd size with parts of my physique larger or smaller than other parts of my physique? Such as, what if my neck is a lot larger than the rest of my proportions or what if my sleeves are extra short compared to the rest of me?
- Can I update the measurements after the order has been delivered?
- I am an existing client but do not see my measurements profile in my account. Do you have all my measurements? If so, why is it not shown?
- Can I update the measurements before an order has been placed or after an order has been placed in case that I have already submitted my measurements earlier?
- How can I be sure of a perfect fit?
- Can you use off the rack sizes? Can I submit Ready to Wear sizes for my custom clothing?
- What are the minimal size requirements for Shirts ? Jackets ? Pants ? Vests ?