What are fabrics in the CloseOuts Category? What are Exclusive Closeouts? Deluxe Closeouts?
The fabrics in the CloseOuts are left over remnant fabrics from suitings and shirtings and are a mixed bunch.
These are suitings, Shirtings and Pants fabrics that after use from a very large bolt, now are only sufficient for just one garment as displayed.
This range includes fabrics that are cotton blends, wools, wool blends, silks and silk blends and is offered more as a pot luck choice rather than anything else..hence the deeply discounted prices.
We are unable to describe each of the fabrics since there are simply so many and only enough for the one single garment!
The fabrics available though are remenants from all our regular ranges from the top of the range to the most basic materials and in no manner any less a quality.
We are offering garments in these materials at these prices simply because we want to finish off whatever little material is left to make way for newer fabrics in our inventory.
However, there are also instances when only a single colour is left in a particular fabric. For the sake of inventory clearance or to finish off the short run fabric, we sometimes offer these in our CloseOuts at deep discounts.
For instance, our Deluxe CloseOuts or our Exclusive CloseOuts carry single colour discontinued fabrics moved over to this collection from our regular Exclusive or Deluxe Collections.
Please bear in mind that if selecting from our CloseOuts, given the very limited availability of some fabrics, Big and Tall sizes may have to provide us with alternate choices of fabrics and/or colours should upon processing the order, we find the selected fabric to be insufficient for the size ordered. In such cases, we will email you for a change of selection as necessary.
Should the alternate fabric selected in the above instance be an upgrade or be from a collection that is higher in price than the closeouts collection, the difference in price will apply.
Other commonly asked questions about Fabrics and Styles
- I want to order a poplin, cotton, wool, silk suit/shirt?
- I would like to order custom denim Jackets/coats/slacks/jeans etc.
- I am looking for a particular colour. Do you have the colour I am looking for?
- What is Linen? Why Linen?
- What is Fabric Popularity and how is it judged?
- I have a particular fabric in mind, how do I search for it on this site?
- What are the most popular fabrics? What are votes on fabrics?
- I am looking for wrinkle resistant fabrics, durable, everyday wear
- Do you have higher end fabrics available apart from those displayed?
- Where can I find the Exclusive, Deluxe and Heritage Gold collections?
- What is the difference between the CLASSIC COLLECTIONS, PREMIER COLLECTION and the SUPERIOR COLLECTION ?
- Which Mills do you obtain your fabrics from? Where do most of your fabrics come from?
- What is PVC ? What is Pleather ?
- I am looking for Fabric Care Information
- I want to know more about the Various Silks available.
- What material and colour has been used in the Style image I like ? I want to order the same.
- I would like to order a garment from one collection, in a fabric from another collection. How do I do so ?
- I am a woman, but I like mens style shirts or suits. How do I order this ?
- I would like to order a Custom made Denim Jeans. Can you do this?
- I would like to order a Suit/Shirt in White/Cream/Blue/Yellow/Pink/Orange or in a colour not shown here . How do I do so ? What Fabric is best for such a garment?
- I would like to buy Fabric only / Do you Sell by the Yard ?/ What is the cost per yard of Fabric ?
- I am looking for a very particular fabric/Can you source a fabric I am looking for?
- Where and How do I view the various fabrics?
- Does MySuitShop Make to Measure with my cloth? How and Where can I send you cloth for my Custom garments?
- Does MySuitShop customize to any style?
- Can you make a custom piece of clothing from an image I send to you?
- Can I order swatches?
- I would like to know more about Textiles.
- Where can I find more information about fashion and clothing?
- I would like to Order a CATALOGUE of your products.
I have a different question about Fabrics and Styles (Send an Email)